Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fast printer

Discussion in 'Flatbed Printers' started by dvdcr, Oct 16, 2020 at 5:51 PM.

1. dvdcr

dvdcr Member

Jan 6, 2015
    New York
    Good afternoon,

At work we currently have a Mimaki JFX-200. It's been with us for more than 5 years and it's been good. It is time to expand and get another machine but we are currently looking for something faster. We want to start printing in corrugated and make our own boxes and such. We have been looking at the EFI Pro 30f which on paper is 5-10 times faster than our Mimaki.

Does anyone here have any experience with the EFI Pro 30f and know another machine similar to it or perhaps even faster than this one?

Thanks!

Tags:
  2. SignMeUpGraphics

SignMeUpGraphics Moderator

Apr 11, 2012
    Australia
    DigiTech TruFire is one of the quickest machines I've seen mentioned on here:

• OMG / Wow! OMG / Wow! x 1
  3. Superior_Adam

Superior_Adam Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Wichita, Kansas
    We run the EFI 24F which is the model right under the 30F. I love this printer. We had the first one installed as part of the early adopter program. Been running it for a couple years and it has been great.

4. AlsEU

AlsEU Member

Jul 16, 2014
    European Union
    Onset X3 HS - 283 beds per hour, more than 1400 sqm/h. I hope it's enough...

• Hilarious! Hilarious! x 1
  5. dvdcr

dvdcr Member

Jan 6, 2015
    New York
    Lol damn, I think this is a little too much. How much is this machine? Any idea?

6. dvdcr

dvdcr Member

Jan 6, 2015
    New York
    How are the printheads? Meaning, how long do they last in your environment? Also, the software, how would you rate it?

Thanks!

7. Troy Lesher

Troy Lesher Merchant Member

May 23, 2018
    Texas
    WE have several in our lineup, from 4 x 8 at up to 50 boards and hour, to a 5 x 10 at just over a hundred boards an hour, Be glad to discus, and answer any questions you may have. designed, developed, manufactured, assembled and serviced in the USA.

8. dvdcr

dvdcr Member

Jan 6, 2015
    New York
    Hello Troy, I will send you an email in a few. Thanks!

9. AlsEU

AlsEU Member

Jul 16, 2014
    European Union
    Onset X3 HS? For sure more than 1 million $. But the printing quality...
    If you want anything cheaper, ask local Fujifilm dealer, if the Acuity F67 is available. 150sqm/h, proven construction.

10. FireSprint.com

FireSprint.com Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing

What's your budget range here?