Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fast rabbit

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Buddy, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Buddy

Buddy Member

Dec 2, 2006
    I'm looking for a fast, running rabbit image that is kicking up dust or smoke behind him...big flopping ears flagging behind from the speed

any takers / submissions on this one ??

BUDDY

:thankyou:

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
  3. Buddy

Buddy Member

Dec 2, 2006
    rabbit

I might have someone draw it up for me. Here's a couple samples that are close to what I'm looking for.

Attached Files:

4. Ken

Ken Major Contributor

Feb 7, 2005
    BC
    I think a rabbitt outstretched might look faster.
    I once came across a jack-rabbit in the Utah desert that I startled. I'm not kidding..it must have jumped , straight up, 10 feet into the air and it hit the ground running. FAST...
    Ken

5. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Do a 3/4 view from the backside slightly angled... and he'll have speed… plenty of speed. Legs stretched open or not. Anytime something looks like it's cornering, it shows speed. Just so long as the ears are flying towards the rear.

6. Buddy

Buddy Member

Dec 2, 2006
    I want to make certain the rabbit doesn't look like he's taking a dump. So perhaps outstreached legs would be better.

7. learned the hard way

learned the hard way Active Member

Jan 3, 2006
    Check out the old Hijacker air shocks logo. A really cool cartoon rabbit just about like you described. There is a good picture on Ebay you could probably copy and vectorize.....then remove the lettering and modify the rabbit so it won't be the same as the logo. It's an old logo anyway....I don't think they use it anymore. I used to have two of these stickers on my hotrod back in the late '70s. Do a google search for Gabriel Hijackers stickers and it will bring up the google link.

8. Buddy

Buddy Member

Dec 2, 2006
    WOW !! that's a million (to all)

learned the hard way - awesome rabitt....perfect

THANX again...........

9. WVB

WVB Very Active Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Buddy -

You can always use the VW Rabbit as that is a given they are fast... LOL

Attached Files: