• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

fasteners, channels, plastic trim.....

JT

I used to have a catalog for fasteners, channels, plastic trim... etc. I cannot find it since the big move. I can't even remember the name of the company. I was wondering if anyone knew what I am talking about? I really didn't use that one very much, but they had so many different items, and now I need it. Google has not helped much. At my wits end right now! Thanks for any help in advance.

outwater is the go to...
hangups has some and a catalog that seems to be on everyone's shelves
grainger also has some

those are the common ones if we havent identified it yet let me know and i will list some odd balls

JT

Thank you everyone!!!!!!!! It was Outwater. For the life of me, couldn't remember their name. Thank you all for your helpfulness and thanks to mosh for reading my whole initial post including the part about rarely using it much. Have a great day!!!!! I really do appreciate it!