• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fastest cut & weed

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
not going to lie, that isn't that hard.

I use mostly monument sandblast stencil, so I really don't really don't know the capabilities of some vinyl. The cheap vinyl I do use (for light etching) doesn't stay stuck that hard to the backer.

JB

I could weed and accidentally take out letters that fast all the time. Now show how he does it without losing any letters. Even if it's fast he still lost text and will have to re cut and place the letter in it's place. Making it even slower.

HulkSmash

I use mostly monument sandblast stencil, so I really don't really don't know the capabilities of some vinyl. The cheap vinyl I do use (for light etching) doesn't stay stuck that hard to the backer.

JB

In my experience paint masker vinyl is the easiest to weed... it's so smooth.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Not sandblast stencil though....that stuff's brutal to weed!

(fighting with some right now) :banghead:

Anchor 116 / 117 weeds extremely easy if it's cut deep enough. Harco 310 is a little tricky for 1/2 inch letters...especially "M" & "N".

JB