• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Favorite App for IPhone or Droid

shakey0818

I know this has been discussed in the past but with all the new apps i figured a update would be in order.I recently bought 2 new laptops and a Toshiba Thrive tablet.I am happy with the droid but a few weeks ago i got a IPhone.Being new to this kinda phone i really like it.I am even going to sell my Toshiba and get a i pad.I don't have many apps other than the basics.The other day i got a free app that i thought was really cool.It is called Skyview,it shows the solar system,stars,planets,satellites and constellations,as you point it in the sky it shows you where and what things are out there.Lets here what kinda new or old apps you have for business or personal use.

Sticky Signs

Got my iPhone 4S just over a week ago so every app is my favourite app right now. This thing is smoking' fast and just plain works compared to my 3G.
But if you have to ask, Angry Birds is pretty fun, until I finish all the levels. But they just keep releasing new levels!!!
My SIL made this for my b-day. Best cake EVER!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0698.jpg
    IMG_0698.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 54

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Movies by Flixter. I love going to movies, so I use the heck outta it. I have a Droid, not sure if it's available for iPhone.