• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Favorite Movies

Val47

Saw this on a first date, coupled his friends whom I didn't know... at the movie theatre... somewhere when the movie started I asked how long it was. I was shocked when my date told me it was 3 hours long. It was looooong. but I actually did end up liking... the movie.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I am not sure if this is a good movie or not but it became imprinted on my brain when I had to pull desk duty during cold weather training in Hokkaido for a whole weekend. It was one of two VHS tapes available. I can't remember what the other one was.....

Stacey K

I like making signs
I'm a big zombie/apocalypse fan, but I wouldn't say any of them are my "favorite movies". This one caught me by complete surprise! Not in English but no biggie, just turn the subtitles on, you really don't need words. My other favorite is the Hangover.
MV5BMTkwOTQ4OTg0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzQyOTM0OTE@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
MV5BNGQwZjg5YmYtY2VkNC00NzliLTljYTctNzI5NmU3MjE2ODQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Stacey K

I like making signs
Saw this on a first date, coupled his friends whom I didn't know... at the movie theatre... somewhere when the movie started I asked how long it was. I was shocked when my date told me it was 3 hours long. It was looooong. but I actually did end up liking... the movie.
I remember seeing this in the theatre also, if I'm not mistaken there was a 10 minute break in the middle...was a long time to sit

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Ive now watched this movie a couple times and every time I do laugh. Its amusing & quite entertaining. Not quite the caliber of some of these others listed, but it has entered my list of favorites.