• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

favorite "what were they thinking"

Marlene

ever see something and ask yourself "what were they thinking"? it doesn't have to be sign related. my new favorite is a new condo development. there was an old farm in a town I drive thru everyday that was bought and developed. they left the old, two story barn that was painted a light shade of yellow and built the condos to look like the barn in shape and did the siding in the same light yellow. not a bad so far. then they refinished the barn, probably to use as a community center for the condos. they painted the barn a bright red and changed the roof shape. what were they thinking? they went thru all the trouble to match the old barn in style and color, then re-did the barn, changed the shape and painted it red. stuff like that just mystifies me. what is your favorite "what were they thinking"?

SAR.Summerlin

I have attached a pic of my what where they thinking. This is a local building for a brain center. Every time I pass it all I can think is if I had a brain problem that building would just make it worse. Ugh who designed this thing to look like a dali painting.

Attachments

• Lou_Ruvo_Center_-_South_West_Corner_-_2010-12-10.JPG
    Lou_Ruvo_Center_-_South_West_Corner_-_2010-12-10.JPG
    8 KB · Views: 42