Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

favorite "what were they thinking"

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Marlene, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Marlene

Marlene Major Contributor

Jun 8, 2004
    Vermont
    ever see something and ask yourself "what were they thinking"? it doesn't have to be sign related. my new favorite is a new condo development. there was an old farm in a town I drive thru everyday that was bought and developed. they left the old, two story barn that was painted a light shade of yellow and built the condos to look like the barn in shape and did the siding in the same light yellow. not a bad so far. then they refinished the barn, probably to use as a community center for the condos. they painted the barn a bright red and changed the roof shape. what were they thinking? they went thru all the trouble to match the old barn in style and color, then re-did the barn, changed the shape and painted it red. stuff like that just mystifies me. what is your favorite "what were they thinking"?

Tags:
  2. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    November 6th....................:thankyou:

3. SAR.Summerlin

SAR.Summerlin Member

Jul 11, 2012
    I have attached a pic of my what where they thinking. This is a local building for a brain center. Every time I pass it all I can think is if I had a brain problem that building would just make it worse. Ugh who designed this thing to look like a dali painting.

Attached Files: