• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FB makes me laugh and remember the old days

Jeff grossman

Living the dream
7F589E63-4BFB-496C-8600-69D5859F712E.jpeg
I do NOT have this for sale I saw this on FB and the machine brought back memories of way back when ..... look how big that thing is , people today don’t know how good / bad they have it - plotters have come a long way 1990’s ? The ad said storage unit find

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Have the HS model, since 1994 and it still works almost everyday and does a fantastic job. I'll be cutting about 2 rolls between Friday and Monday....... and I KNOW it will be absolutely perfect. And yes..... it cut it's share of sandblast material over the years.

Jeff grossman

Living the dream
Have the HS model, since 1994 and it still works almost everyday and does a fantastic job. I'll be cutting about 2 rolls between Friday and Monday....... and I KNOW it will be absolutely perfect. And yes..... it cut it's share of sandblast material over the years.

Back in the day when they used metal not plastic in their machines .

Does it use those gerber flat blades ? If so I found about 6-8 sets of assorted new blades I’d sell for cheap.i have an envision and oddessy now and haven’t had a plotter that uses them for years . I think all 3 degrees