• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC 8000 Only Cutting Numbers

Graphic Worx

Graphic Worx
Using Onxy 10 with the Graphtec I can see and connect to plotter but when I send a cut file it just starts cutting little numbers anyone have any ideas?

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Using Onxy 10 with the Graphtec I can see and connect to plotter but when I send a cut file it just starts cutting little numbers anyone have any ideas?

Change the plotter to GPGL from HPGL. Or vice versa, I can never remember which software uses which language. Whichever one it's set to, change it to the other.

Or better yet, switch it to auto-configure to the language that is being used by the application that is driving the plotter. This is done from the Menu button on the Graphtec control panel (> I/F > Command > Auto > Save).

Esdale

I have found that the Auto setting works the best when cutting from ONYX 10 with the Graphtec plotter

Graphic Worx

Graphic Worx
I have found that the Auto setting works the best when cutting from ONYX 10 with the Graphtec plotter
now its cutting everything 90 degrees from what it shows on screen. we have a mimaki cutter and what you see on screen is what it cuts