• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC2100-60a Cannot open port

Graphicdetailsinc

We have several plotters, and i was setting this up as a backup machine, and cant get it to plot. I have flexi 8 installed on my windows vista machine, and i am using a usb to parallel converter cable. I have used this machine with the same setup before and had no problems. Now in production manager i have the port set to graphtec USB and no matter what I do i get a cannot open port error. Any ideas? anyone have a driver for the fc2100-60a? thanks

nopalito24

most of the FC drivers on either graphtecamerica.com or graphteccorp.com
are compatible, you should first try to do a Print Test page directly out of the windows driver before going to flexi.. after trying a driver, it might take you a couple of tries. Now, if you get an error 1 message on the display while trying a test page dont worry, an error message is good because it means that its communicating and its only giving you an error because the windows driver works of GPgl lenguage mode...