• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC5100-75 - Registration Frustration!

aha!creative

I am trying to send a job to the Graphtec from Illustrator that I printed on my Mutoh. I need to cut the print into rolls of circles but when I send a job to Cutting Master it tells me that the current setup does not support registration marks.

Any suggestions?

maplebaygg

I am trying to send a job to the Graphtec from Illustrator that I printed on my Mutoh. I need to cut the print into rolls of circles but when I send a job to Cutting Master it tells me that the current setup does not support registration marks.

Any suggestions?

I know this was posted a while ago, but I'm running into the same issue and I'm hoping you resolved this and can tell me how! I've got a Graphtec CE 5000-60 and Illustrator with the Cutting Master 2 plugin. Error message I get is "Current setup does not support registration marks" I can manually get the cutter to see registration marks, but I can't get the Cutting Master 2 software to send them to the cutter. Any help is appreciated here, I've scoured the internet for that error message and so far you're the only other one Ive found...
Thanks

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I know this was posted a while ago, but I'm running into the same issue and I'm hoping you resolved this and can tell me how! I've got a Graphtec CE 5000-60 and Illustrator with the Cutting Master 2 plugin. Error message I get is "Current setup does not support registration marks" I can manually get the cutter to see registration marks, but I can't get the Cutting Master 2 software to send them to the cutter. Any help is appreciated here, I've scoured the internet for that error message and so far you're the only other one Ive found...
Thanks

From where did the registration marks come? Did you add them or are they the result of specifying a contour cut line? If the former then do the latter. If the latter then...shrug.

Dennis422

CM2 did not support the reg marks if they had artwork pass the registration marks.
If you have anything that is sticking out past the imaginary registration square, it will not pick up the marks.

Try is the CM3 will work with older cutters, it is a much better software than CM2.

Other than that, I do not know what else it could be if you are using reg marks made by CM2. If not, or if you made them manually, it probably will not work.