• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC5100-75 User Guide

stukat

Does anyone know where to find (or have) a copy of this user manual. Came with the cutter on CD. I contacted Graphtec and have yet to get a response; this could be because they're closed this week. I have also looked within Graphtecs' site and found some manuals but not this one. Any help would be appreciated.

newyork

I must be doing something wrong

I've tried to download this manual with no luck, so I must be doing something wrong. I try to copy and paste the address in my browser but nothing happens. Can one of you help me I really have a need for this manual. Thanks

Case

Go to Graphtec's website, look under products tab, then look for legacy products and you can find the manual for the fc5100 there... go to cutting plotters, then go down to legacy/discontinued and you can find what you are looking for there.....

www.graphtecamerica.com
Case