Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fc7000-130 ARMS giving me trouble

Discussion in 'Graphtec' started by quintana711, May 23, 2011.

1. quintana711

quintana711 New Member

Dec 9, 2008
    I have this cutter that has been good so far but today is really stressing me out. My Roland versacamm has a clogged head so I sent out my print and wanted to align to cut in the graphtec. I ve done it before with large stuff never little sticker because I would do that in the roland.
    it just keeps giving me a align error I dont know if any of you have some advice on this..
    I now have a bunch of stickers printed and laminated that need a contour cut.
    I, ve been trying for like two hours now I am about to give up.

Tags:
  2. GRAPHTEC

GRAPHTEC New Member

May 20, 2011
    hey,

What do you mean by align error? on a Graphtec the only ALIGN error you get is a "realign roller" error message when you don't have your push rollers on the correct position(underneath a black sticker), what software are you using?
    **now, if you mean that once it cuts the cuts are off then try the Sensor offset Adj.: this is the sensor calibration- you can find step by step in your users manual under Sensor Offset Adjustmen.
    Here are some links to some instructional pdf's and vids:
    if using flexisign:
    http://www.graphtecamerica.com/FAQs/flexi.html
    if using Adobe/ or corel draw along w/ the CM2 plug in:
    http://www.graphtecamerica.com/FAQs/cutting_master2.html

hope this helps

3. David6ft6

David6ft6 Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Hi, I ran into this problem myself. I found that going from just contour cutting vinyl to contour cutting vinyl with laminate I had to go through the arms menu and select arms sensor adjustment. When I did this it worked prefect until I had to cut something different.

Hope this helps,
    David