• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC7000-75 Contour & Perf Cuts on printed vinyl

Bigdawg

Just Me
I have set up this plotter to do a perf cut using Graphtec's cutting master 2 interface, but I'm not having any luck with it. I can set up the conditions and do a test cut (which works perfectly), but then the job just sets in the queue and doesn't seem to be talking to the cutter.

I cut vinyl out of Flexi on this - not with this software, but for some reason the cutting master doesn't seem to communicate with the cutter - it won't even do a media width inquiry.

Anyone else use this and could help me out on what I am missing? I can't find anything in either the program or the cutter manual.

Any thoughts?

SignosaurusRex

Check out the supports/downloads page at graphtecamerica.com They have "how to" video downloads for cutting master. I believe there is one that will help you with your question.

Case

The plotter needs to be set to GPGL language for the cutting master plug-in... It's set to HPGL for Flexi, Omega, Cut Server(onyx), etc...

Case