• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC7000-75 cut bad (see pics)

Our FC7000 is about 4 yrs old and has started making bad cuts. Eveything seems tight..
Anyone seen this before
top of the "0"
the corners of the 1 and 7

Attachments

• cut vinyl 1.jpg
    cut vinyl 1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 73
  • cut vinyl 2.jpg
    cut vinyl 2.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 73

CS-SignSupply

Could be the blade holder... take the blade out and drop some 3-in1 oil or fine machining oil onto the bearings in the blade holder... May be a little grime in there not allowing the blade to swivel properly.

Seems tight??? are you referring to the actual cut head assembly as it relates to the carriage rail?

"Deposit Please"

Looks like you may need to adjust the quality as well. I can tell by looking at the rediculously sharp corners on the numbers. Why don't you run a test cut & adjust from there.

Last edited:

round man

There should be a place in the setup menu to reset the blade offset,... that is the cause of your problem,..it should be addressed in the users manual,..have you changed your blade recently? sometimes a new blade causes the offset to be off somewhat and you need to adjust it manually.