• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC7000-75 Cuts ONLY Horizonal view

chiselbit

When I send a job to the Cutter in Portrait view 24w x 60L, the out put is horizonal, therefore only cuts a portion of the job. I'm using the windows drivers from Graphtec. I'm sure I must have pushed the wrong button ... it was working fine the day before.
Anyone knows how to reset cut correctly?

Thank U

Howard Keiper

You could do that with the 7000, but you'd have to be in ROTATE mode for it to happen, and you'd know if you were because it shows up on the panel when you initialize the machine.
I think your problem is in the definition of Portrait vs. Landscape modes. Change it in your software...not the cutter. Remember, the long dimension is the x axis.
howard

chiselbit

Howard Keiper said:
You could do that with the 7000, but you'd have to be in ROTATE mode for it to happen, and you'd know if you were because it shows up on the panel when you initialize the machine.
I think your problem is in the definition of Portrait vs. Landscape modes. Change it in your software...not the cutter. Remember, the long dimension is the x axis.
howard

Thank U... U made the light Bulb come up... Thanks for the tip about X axis being the length.

:peace!: