• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC7000-75 Cutting Weird Numbers

RacerRX8

I'm hoping somebody can provide some insight on this issue because I am really befuddled (yes, befuddled ... I said it :). My cutter for some reason doesn't actually cut the intended shape, lettering, etc., but instead is cutting small string digits (kind of like IP address info) vertically on the material. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen. Everything worked perfectly before a crazy virus infected the master computer. It's been scrubbed and re-done and everything works fine including Flexi. I've uninstalled/reinstalled both the design software (FlexiSign-PRO 7.6v2) and Graphtec software 3 times, and have even tried installing on another computer. Everytime it's the same result when attempting to cut. Has anyone seen this before, and if so how do you fix it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all!
Chris

sneakers

In your command settings you will see 2 choices. GP-GL or HP-GL. whichever is selected choose the other and the little numbers and letters should stop and it will cut properly.

Gary

RacerRX8

Gary ... you are a genius! Thank you so much ... works perfectly!

It figures that it was something silly like that.

Cheers!
Chris