• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fc7000-75 help!

sign tek

When i send a file to cut from flexi to my fc7000 i am getting little tags or ticks on the corners of the letters, also it looks like the zeros arent starting and stoping at the same point... dose anyone know how to fix this? any help is greatly appreciated.

-thanks-

sign tek

Great! found the offset adjustment ran a couple of tests and BAM! looks good! why would the adjustment move or go out like that from one day to the next?

Bigdawg

Just Me
To Change the OFFSET
This parameter adjusts the offset of the cutter blade to suit the blade type used. If PEN is selected, a plotting pen can be used. If a blade type or OTHER is selected, a cutter blade can be used. The tip of the blade mounted in the cutter-pen plunger is not positioned at the center of the pen, so correction is required. This correction is referred to as the OFFSET setting. The plotter has been preset with OFFSET values for each cutter-blade type. Selecting a blade type enables the appropriate OFFSET value to be selected. Fine adjustment within the range of ±5 can also be performed for each blade type.

SETTING PROCEDURE
  1. Press the F1 to F4 key that corresponds to the number of the setting area (the condition number) that you wish to change.
  2. Press the CONDITIONS key to display a conditions setting mode menu as follows. Note: The conditions that are actually displayed will vary according to the selected cutter-pen condition setting area.
  3. Press the F4 key to change the OFFSET setting. The location of the blinking cursor indicates that you can change the F4 setting. If you press the POSITION ( ) keys, the blade type will be changed. Make sure that the blade type selected is the one currently mounted in the plotter.
  4. With the blinking cursor at the position indicated above, use the POSITION ( ▲▼) keys to increase or decrease the value within the ±5 range. If POUNCE has been selected, the spacing between the holes can be specified in the 1 to 99 mm range.
  5. Press the ENTER key to register your settings. To exit the conditions setting mode, press the NEXT key before pressing the ENTER key.