• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC7000MK2 Cross Cut Issues

deckersupplyco

Hey there, first time poster here hoping some people can shed some light on some issues we're having.

We just bought the FC7000MK2-160 and we're running it off of Flexi-Sign 8.0 and just had the sales rep in here today to work out some of the bugs we had. There are two things with the Cross Cut feature that we still need to figure out that he could not when he was in here.

The first is trying to program it to Auto Cross Cut after the job is complete. The sales rep said it has to be something we set in the software part of FlexiSign but can't find anything yet in the manuals as to how.

The second issue we're having is the Cross Cut offset. Right now unless we feed the material out manually it cuts the material off about 1/16" after our job. Is there any way to change it so that it cuts it off a little further away from the end of the cutting job? The only thing we could find in the manual is something saying the default is set at 15mm (which it definitely is not) but nothing on how to change it.

Anyway, thanks for any help you guys can offer.

DRPSignsNGrafix

Go to your PM select cutter, click on setup>Default Job Properties>3rd tab over>Cutter Options. IT's in there to turn it on.

deckersupplyco

I looked there, there is just a tab for before job & macro. Under Before job all I can select is none, cut fast, cut slow, or pen plot. While macro just has test, light on, light off. Nothing else there.

DRPSignsNGrafix

Here are screen shots THis is where it's at

Attachments

• Flexiscreen2.jpg
    Flexiscreen2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 92

deckersupplyco

Ya, we're missing that tab. Must be some sort of software update that we haven't updated yet. We're running FelxiSign Pro 8.0v2, same as yours right?

deckersupplyco

Figured it out. We have Production manager on a different computer so we never thought to do the software updates on that one as well.

Still trying to figure out if it's possible to change the offset of the Cross Cut, any thoughts on that one?

woolly

i have a fc 7000 and cant find that cross cut adjustment, it says in the manual its 15mm from the last command.
only suggestion is to set a page length to where you want it cross cut.

woolly