• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC8000-130 Registration Marks???

XGSSDT

Having trouble with the plotter reading the registration marks on material that is laminated. Are there any tricks or do I have another problem and should look more into the settings? (Material is 3551ra and 293 laminate)

Thanks

cgsigns_jamie

Have you restarted the plotter?

I had an issue where it wouldn't read the marks on a print and I spent an hour adjusting settings and trying to get it to read the marks.

In the end I just restarted the plotter and it worked like a charm.

einsteingraphic

Jill may be right. If you have floresent lights or any light that may be reflecting off he material, it will cause the sensor to not pick up the marks. Easy way to check is place a peice of paper over the pen block when it is finding the registration marks. Just to block out the light.

ProWraps

take a ruler, and a fine point pen, and re-trace the mark lines on top of the lam. works like a charm for us.