• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

fc8000-75... wont cut after 6.5ft?

ironchef

I messed up another job couple days ago. The graphtec wont cut after around 6.5 ft...and i also fed the vinyl to see how far it goes. Because i had to being a large roll down. And it would measure the vinyl after 6.5 ft either... anyone please help

edgette

What cutting software are you using? I had a similar issue when I went to cut a 21' vinyl, then I realized my cutmaster plug in for corel was set for a certain length. I just had to change that length to exceed what I needed to cut and I was all set.

ironchef

Im using omega. But that's why i tried measuring the media on the plotter. Meaning it has nothing to with with the program im using. Like i load the vinyl. Press left arrow. to measure. And once its ready for cutting i press arrow down and feed it down and it stops at around 6 ft

Freese

make sure that the page length setting is set to about 1077in.: MENU, MEDIA,Page Length

Bingo. I've seen this on a few new FC8000's out of the box. Roll size than polls to Cutting Master or other software plugins as around 70 inches for the length and it stops in the same place everytime.