• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC8000 Alignment

Is there a way you can use the machine to align the vinyl? Or has someone come up with a bracket you can use to keep the roll aligned? I am cutting a bunch of small parts and some of them overlap each other. But by the time it gets to the end of the section it usually doesn't do it anymore. Any suggestions?

nopalito24

Use the media set lever on the right stock roller bracket and align you roll by tension. Make sure that you have the push roller pressure levers set in the down pos. You might want to prefeed the amount of media that your going to need using the prefeed feature in the plotter: MENU, MEDIA, Prefeed this will check you aligment, then on your software program make sure to select the optimize cutting order option set to restrict media movement so that you job(graphics) can be cut in order from front to back.