• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC8000 Cutting Alignment

ProColorGraphics

I have tried reading the manual, but I can't figure out how to fine tune the cutting alignment. When you are looking at the cutter, the prints are off to the right a little (towards the control panel). I am not sure exactly how to fix this.

I am printing on an HP L25500 and using Caldera VisualRIP+.

Thank You!!

nopalito24

here you go,this is off your users manual- except for the cross marks.

Attachments

• crossmark2.pdf
    21.8 KB · Views: 126
  • FC8000sensoroffsetadj..pdf
    151.2 KB · Views: 103

crickit7

We have had very strange and frustrating problems Printing cut files through Onyx 10 and then cutting through CutServer. Alignment was and issue 75% of the time. We started sending the cut files through Cutting Master software instead....problem solved :)

Bill Modzel

Although I have Caldera also I run all of my decals through Cutting master too. It's simple and amazingly accurate. If I'm cutting on a color edge I just give it a 2pt stroke which is easilly trapped in the cut.

Blasko

We have had very strange and frustrating problems Printing cut files through Onyx 10 and then cutting through CutServer. Alignment was and issue 75% of the time. We started sending the cut files through Cutting Master software instead....problem solved :)

Glad you posted this. Its looking more and more like this is what I'm going to have to do.

crickit7

DO IT! You will be glad you did! It takes an extra step in setup...but well worth the effort! I was ready to kick my FC8000 out the door! Now it's perfect every time!