• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Feather flags, teardrop banners

jcuminale

looking for a reputable vendor of teardrop banners, or feather flags... never ordered these before...any suggestions? thanks:help

sar bossier

Edge Exhibits sells them - Might wanna check the merchant directory, but I don't know for sure if any on S101 do them.

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
ws display for us - have one for our shop that handled 2 tropical storms and multiple days of 50+ mph winds with no issues whatsoever. will turn black from car exhaust before it breaks imo - dark colors work better on the fabric used.

Move In Media

Just to clarify, the $45 set-up fee is per design not each flag. So whether your order 1 or 100 if there is only one design you still pay only $45.
BTW, thanks for the promo, ChicagoGraphics :U Rock:

10sacer

Just to clarify, the $45 set-up fee is per design not each flag. So whether your order 1 or 100 if there is only one design you still pay only $45.
BTW, thanks for the promo, ChicagoGraphics

But if you had 20 different flags there would be a $900 setup fee?

Move In Media

At Move in Media we always work with our distributors as we are not in the business of selling artwork set-ups, we're in the business of selling good quality banners. We always discount set up fees for multiple designs.

10sacer

At Move in Media we always work with our distributors as we are not in the business of selling artwork set-ups.

Good deal. Thats the same philosophy all my other fabric vendors have and not a single one of them charges a setup fee... but its always nice to have options.

Move In Media

All vendors have to run an art department, so the artwork setup fee is already factored into your final price. At Move in Media we like to discount art work setup fees whenever we can to help out distributors out, that's why we keep it separate. And in the end, even with artwork fees our pricing is still very competitive.
10sacer, I appreciate that you are continuing this discussion so that I may have a chance to elaborate on how we do business.

10sacer

I'm not trying to be a pain in the ***, just explaining what I found out when I went to order something. The artwork fee isn't spelled out on your website - just says its competitive, so I quoted a client based on pricing I was shown for a product and only found out about the total art fee when I went to place the actual order. Won't keep me from doing business with you guys - I just need to get a total price upfront before I quote back to my customer. Would also help if you can give shipping estimates.

Move In Media

I'm not trying to be a pain in the ***, just explaining what I found out when I went to order something. The artwork fee isn't spelled out on your website - just says its competitive, so I quoted a client based on pricing I was shown for a product and only found out about the total art fee when I went to place the actual order. Won't keep me from doing business with you guys - I just need to get a total price upfront before I quote back to my customer. Would also help if you can give shipping estimates.

You're not being a pain at all, we're happy about the feedback, that's one of the reasons we joined this forum. Always looking for ways to improve our customer service.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We usually make a point to state that additional artwork fees will apply any time we send out or publish pricing. We are happy to give estimated shipping at any time but we will need what you would like to order and where it needs to be shipped to so that we can determine shipping according to destination and weights. Feel free to contact us anytime.