Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feather flags, teardrop banners

Discussion in 'Promotional Products' started by jcuminale, Feb 8, 2012.

1. jcuminale

jcuminale Member

Jul 21, 2007
    NY
    looking for a reputable vendor of teardrop banners, or feather flags... never ordered these before...any suggestions? thanks:help

Tags:
  2. sar bossier

sar bossier Very Active Member

Apr 7, 2011
    Edge Exhibits sells them - Might wanna check the merchant directory, but I don't know for sure if any on S101 do them.

3. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
  4. cdiesel

cdiesel Very Active Member

Jan 28, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    TexVisions. Not cheap, but good quality.

5. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    I clicked that link, and it redirected to 'cummfy banana' ...

6. sar bossier

sar bossier Very Active Member

Apr 7, 2011
    Link broken? Timed out in Firefox & Chrome ... :help

7. jcuminale

jcuminale Member

Jul 21, 2007
    NY
    thanks for all the suggestions...looking into them now.:thankyou:

8. 10sacer

10sacer Active Member

Apr 30, 2008
    Concord, NC
  9. JTBoh

JTBoh I sell signage and signage accessories.

Jun 15, 2011
    Clermont, FL
    ws display for us - have one for our shop that handled 2 tropical storms and multiple days of 50+ mph winds with no issues whatsoever. will turn black from car exhaust before it breaks imo - dark colors work better on the fabric used.

10. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World

What the hell is cummfy banana?

11. WeekendDirectionals

WeekendDirectionals Member

Dec 2, 2011
  12. 10sacer

10sacer Active Member

Apr 30, 2008
    Concord, NC
    Be aware that Move In Media charges a $45 setup fee for each flag ordered.

13. Move In Media

Move In Media Member

Mar 13, 2012
    Just to clarify, the $45 set-up fee is per design not each flag. So whether your order 1 or 100 if there is only one design you still pay only $45.
    BTW, thanks for the promo, ChicagoGraphics :U Rock:

14. 10sacer

10sacer Active Member

Apr 30, 2008
    Concord, NC
    But if you had 20 different flags there would be a $900 setup fee?

15. Move In Media

Move In Media Member

Mar 13, 2012
    At Move in Media we always work with our distributors as we are not in the business of selling artwork set-ups, we're in the business of selling good quality banners. We always discount set up fees for multiple designs.

16. 10sacer

10sacer Active Member

Apr 30, 2008
    Concord, NC

Good deal. Thats the same philosophy all my other fabric vendors have and not a single one of them charges a setup fee... but its always nice to have options.

17. Move In Media

Move In Media Member

Mar 13, 2012
    All vendors have to run an art department, so the artwork setup fee is already factored into your final price. At Move in Media we like to discount art work setup fees whenever we can to help out distributors out, that's why we keep it separate. And in the end, even with artwork fees our pricing is still very competitive.
    10sacer, I appreciate that you are continuing this discussion so that I may have a chance to elaborate on how we do business.

18. 10sacer

10sacer Active Member

Apr 30, 2008
    Concord, NC
    I'm not trying to be a pain in the ***, just explaining what I found out when I went to order something. The artwork fee isn't spelled out on your website - just says its competitive, so I quoted a client based on pricing I was shown for a product and only found out about the total art fee when I went to place the actual order. Won't keep me from doing business with you guys - I just need to get a total price upfront before I quote back to my customer. Would also help if you can give shipping estimates.

19. Move In Media

Move In Media Member

Mar 13, 2012
    You're not being a pain at all, we're happy about the feedback, that's one of the reasons we joined this forum. Always looking for ways to improve our customer service.
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We usually make a point to state that additional artwork fees will apply any time we send out or publish pricing. We are happy to give estimated shipping at any time but we will need what you would like to order and where it needs to be shipped to so that we can determine shipping according to destination and weights. Feel free to contact us anytime.

20. DRamm76

DRamm76 Member

May 17, 2007
    Not cheap but good quality...and that's a bad thing?? Since when did CHEAP become a GOOD word?