• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Federal Standard 595C Color Fan Decks FED-STD-595C

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
$75.00 each shipped within the USA.

Been wanting one for quite a long time since we do a LOT of work for the US DOD and I ran across a deal from the feds and ended up with a half dozen of them. These are $158 plus shipping each when you buy them new. I have 5 extras. They are brand new and are the most current version. This is similar to a Pantone color book but are all of the official Federal Standard colors. You cannot pick the colors from a color library in your programs but what these do allow you to do is to match them in whatever way you prefer be it matching them to a Pantone book, printing swatches, reading them with an i1 device, matching them to solid vinyl colors, etc. Most people in this business do not even know these exist. Each has the official gloss, semi-gloss, and matte colors as well as an index at the front. The covers are heavy plastic and it comes in a cardboard sleeve.

"The Fan Deck is a book containing samples of all 650 FED-STD-595C colors. It is bound with a single heavy-duty screw-fastener, allowing the samples to be easily fanned out for comparison purposes. The Fan Deck contains 75 pages, typically with 10 colors per page. Each color sample is 2.0 x .625 inches in size. Please note: This Revision-C fan deck was released 3/16/09, and it fully incorporates Change Notice 1. All 595C colors are present and correctly identified, and all FED-STD-595B colors are included."

Attachments

• Books.jpg
    Books.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,292