• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FedEx Home Delivery Dog Color?

Knep

Had a body shop customer call me today, I did the install last week, well they had to repaint the sprinter van, and decided to do the decal install their self this time and messed up the dog. I know its a 3m, I figured royal purple but I was not for sure, does anyone know? Am I even allowed to cut it for them with the copyrite?

axgillette

Had a body shop customer call me today, I did the install last week, well they had to repaint the sprinter van, and decided to do the decal install their self this time and messed up the dog. I know its a 3m, I figured royal purple but I was not for sure, does anyone know? Am I even allowed to cut it for them with the copyrite?

You have to get permission from FedEx, or who ever owns the copyright. Let then get that for you, then you can print it for them once they show you proof they were given permission to reproduce it.

WILLIAMS

Royal purple is close. We did a FedEx home vehicle for a body shop in 2005. I spoke to someone in FedEx's corporate communications office who sent me the file and their usage guidelines. I just checked the file and unfortunately it doesnt have the PMS value.