Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FedEx Home Delivery Dog Color?

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by Knep, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Knep

Knep Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Indidna
    Had a body shop customer call me today, I did the install last week, well they had to repaint the sprinter van, and decided to do the decal install their self this time and messed up the dog. I know its a 3m, I figured royal purple but I was not for sure, does anyone know? Am I even allowed to cut it for them with the copyrite?

Tags:
  2. axgillette

axgillette Member

Feb 25, 2009
    You have to get permission from FedEx, or who ever owns the copyright. Let then get that for you, then you can print it for them once they show you proof they were given permission to reproduce it.

3. John L

John L Very Active Member

Apr 28, 2007
    Fedex trucks are a shambles any more.

4. WILLIAMS

WILLIAMS Active Member

May 29, 2008
    pa
    Royal purple is close. We did a FedEx home vehicle for a body shop in 2005. I spoke to someone in FedEx's corporate communications office who sent me the file and their usage guidelines. I just checked the file and unfortunately it doesnt have the PMS value.