• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Feed Motor Error 0022 0002

Alex C

Hi everybody,

Has anyone come across " Feed Motor Error 0022" on a VG-640 running on TR2 inks?
Strange that a feed motor gone bad.. I'm suspecting the FM3 servo board. Shall access the service mode and seek for a report..

Yours,

Alex C

Alex C

Got it,

I'm replying to myself
So the error code 0022 contains 0002 FEED motor error and 0020 SCAN motor error occur in order..
Will try a new FM3 Servo board..

thanks for your help..

E Coloney

And always try a hard reboot by disconnecting power for a moment.
I used to fly B-757s and B-767s. They were not often shut down (electrically) and when they were new (new as in the technology, not new as in off the production line), one of the many computers/processors on board would get a hiccup and when all else failed, we'd unplug them for a moment to reboot everything. As the years passed, it was VERY RARE to do this but the rule of thumb has remained with me, even down to my watch and telephone: when things start acting weird, reboot.