• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Feedback on a logo

Stormyj

Just another guy
Trying to keep it simple. Feedback appreciated. Still needs some work, but let me know what you think, where I can improve. Before, we get too far into the conversation, no, he doesn't want "S&M" "creatively" designed. :)
Thanks.
Jim
main.jpg main1.jpg main2.jpg main3.jpg main4.jpg

DesireeM

I'd go with the last one. It's most balanced.

You shouldn't consider the bottom descriptive text as part of the logo though. Maybe try to pitch to the customer to use it as a secondary option only when needed. That text is more like advertising. It is not a traditional logo element. For example if they have business cards they should include the descriptive text somewhere but not necessarily as shown. If they had a building sign made they should only use the main logo (plug&name). Same as for t-shirts...main logo on the front and descriptive text on the back and so on...

Here's my contribution..just putting it out there lol

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 126

DesireeM

S&M... really? T&A must have been taken...

I think this is the best so far. Simple and gets rid of anything that isn't absolutely necessary.

Why not go one step further and just make it (symbol)SM Electric to get away from the "S&M" issue?

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 153

DesireeM

farthest I'd go is 'along the same lines as...'

Exactly. When something is that simple it's fairly easy to say a lot of things look just like it. It's a couple of letters with an ampersand overlay.
With that broad of thinking it also looks exactly like all of these....

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 140
  • MMs-Logo.jpg
    MMs-Logo.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 117
  • logo-bandb-storage.jpg
    logo-bandb-storage.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 26063_1_70916.jpg
    26063_1_70916.jpg