Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Results

Discussion in 'Designs & Layouts' started by Pinfinity, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Pinfinity

Pinfinity Active Member

Apr 8, 2010
    NJ
    Ok, After viewing all the feedback...and one (12) pack...8 joints...1 qt anti- freeze..3 tubes airplane glue...later, I came up with this. I hope I get some positive feedback now, cause I don't feel so good.:Sleeping:

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Jillbeans

Jillbeans Major Contributor

Dec 24, 2003
    Butler, PA
    It's really off balance.
    Themis looks thrown in as an afterthought.
    His name seems to have more pop, however.
    Go listen to some Ratt and try again.
    Love....Jill

3. James Burke

James Burke Being a grandpa is more fun than working

Jan 2, 2010
    Mitten State
    Thanks Jill....I never knew that gal had a name. This place is really educational.

Hmmm...are you suggesting Round and Round? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuWD7VrHquU

Gads...the leather...and hair....and stage "presence". Liberace may have been proud of 'em.

4. Jillbeans

Jillbeans Major Contributor

Dec 24, 2003
    Butler, PA
    (The Ratt reference was because I like to tease Pin about his hairband hair in his original avatar)

5. signmeup

signmeup Major Contributor

May 5, 2005
    Canada
    I shuffled the elements a bit. I would lower the name bar and change the format of the address but I don't have time and you have it all in vector.... Hope it helps

Attached Files:

6. Pinfinity

Pinfinity Active Member

Apr 8, 2010
    NJ
    Thanx Smu

Thanx signmeup, it looks nice...sometimes ya get a mind freeze and its nice to get a differeny perspective...appreciate it