• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Feel Good Story of the Year

megacab

thought i'd share this video as it helped bring things into perspective on the crappy day i am having. when i watched it i sobbed like a 2 year old. having 2 happy, healthy boys of my own i can't even imagine how proud Dad must be here. what a fantastic thing for a soldier to come home to. thank you sir for your service, wherever you are.... :thumb:

here is the back story on the video: "When my husband left on his deployment, our 6-year-old son could not walk on his own. He has cerebral palsy. Doctors originally said that he would never walk or do much of anything. While daddy was away, he learned to walk. For his homecoming, we set it up for Michael to walk to his daddy for the first time ever! We kept the fact that he could walk a secret the whole time his dad was gone!"

6-Year-Old Boy Walks to His U.S. Marine Father for the First Time - YouTube

Stealth Ryder

I am 51 years old and have thought I had seen everything there is to see, good and bad. I can not remeber the last time I cried until just now... Thanks so much for sharing that, that was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen... Thanks again...

Stealth Ryder

Absolutely nothing about it was sad... How did/do you perceive sad from "most beautiful thing I have ever seen", I am confused...

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
This was on the news this morning and I had to tell my girlfriend I had something in my eyes when the story was over. Very touching indeed