• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Feeler: New Seal EL54 possibly for sale

MrSalumi

Hey everyone. Thought I would check in to gauge interest in my Seal EL54 which I bought new from Sonoma Graphics earlier this year. I just haven't used it as much as I though I would be using it. There has been literally a roll and a half run through the machine and it still looks and performs like it is brand new. It practically is brand new. Absolutely no nicks, cuts or defects in the rollers.

What do you think I can expect to get out of this machine if I decided to sell it? I bought it for around 5.5k

Looking forward to your replies.

TXFB.INS

Hey everyone. Thought I would check in to gauge interest in my Seal EL54 which I bought new from Sonoma Graphics earlier this year. I just haven't used it as much as I though I would be using it. There has been literally a roll and a half run through the machine and it still looks and performs like it is brand new. It practically is brand new. Absolutely no nicks, cuts or defects in the rollers.

What do you think I can expect to get out of this machine if I decided to sell it? I bought it for around 5.5k

Looking forward to your replies.

why are you looking to sale? need more room or recover the investment?

there are LOTS of uses beyond lamination, mounting, splitting rolls, etc...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'd say you'll lose anywhere from 20% to 25% because of first year's depreciation alone. Put on top the fact that someone will not be getting any tech support for not buying direct and shipping is usually included when purchasing this kinda stuff..... you might end up 1/3 to 1/2 off your original out-a-pocket.

There are so many people buying 'used' equipment these days, that it's really impacting on distributors to sell stuff because practically brand new equipment is being sold for pennies on the dollar.

Good luck............