Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feliz Navidad Script Help

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by mpn, Dec 3, 2020.

1. mpn

mpn Active Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Anyone identify this one, I'm horrible at script ID. TIA

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    It looks like it may have started out as Lavanderia and was then modified and emboldened.

• Like Like x 1
  3. netsol

netsol Very Active Member

Apr 26, 2016
    englishtown, nj
    fred,
    i am sure this has been asked 1000 times, but, what program should i use for
    font identifiction. if i understand the find my font flexisign edition, it will match any fonts in a directory i point it to search in.

not a prize package, to my thinking. ( on the bright side, we have found another task i am not terribly good at)

4. mpn

mpn Active Member

Aug 6, 2011

5. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    The Find My Font program is as good as it currently gets but a half hour or so of setup of application preferences and your local fonts (in any number of directories) as well as the watching of the Find My Font tutorials will greatly enhance your results. Keep in mind that the main strength of FMF is their own online database which covers tens of thousands of fonts. Adding in the fonts you have is mostly to save you from buying a font that you already have. The rest is just in using it and gaining experience.

Learn to use its perspective repair tool, its letter spliter tool and don't select too many characters. One or two of the more distinctive ones will narrow you down enough to find a match if it's there.

• Like Like x 1