• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Feliz Navidad Script Help

mpn

Anyone identify this one, I'm horrible at script ID. TIA

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 2.11.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 2.11.27 PM.png
    229.8 KB · Views: 1,309

netsol

fred,
i am sure this has been asked 1000 times, but, what program should i use for
font identifiction. if i understand the find my font flexisign edition, it will match any fonts in a directory i point it to search in.

not a prize package, to my thinking. ( on the bright side, we have found another task i am not terribly good at)

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
fred,
i am sure this has been asked 1000 times, but, what program should i use for
font identifiction. if i understand the find my font flexisign edition, it will match any fonts in a directory i point it to search in.

not a prize package, to my thinking. ( on the bright side, we have found another task i am not terribly good at)

The Find My Font program is as good as it currently gets but a half hour or so of setup of application preferences and your local fonts (in any number of directories) as well as the watching of the Find My Font tutorials will greatly enhance your results. Keep in mind that the main strength of FMF is their own online database which covers tens of thousands of fonts. Adding in the fonts you have is mostly to save you from buying a font that you already have. The rest is just in using it and gaining experience.

Learn to use its perspective repair tool, its letter spliter tool and don't select too many characters. One or two of the more distinctive ones will narrow you down enough to find a match if it's there.