• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellers 2018 catalog

Johnny Best

People in the past always made fun of the Fellers guy for having his pic so many times in his past catalogs.
Just receive the 2018 and only saw #4 pics of him. The front and inside cover and then a couple more inside. His new black t shirt with "[HASHTAG]#layed[/HASHTAG] not sprayed" is something new. I like the guy, ever since buying banners from him many years ago and still use them for my vinyl and assorted other things.

BPSAFF

This is funny that this is actually a topic. Our shop takes bets every year on how many times Frank is pictured in the catalog. We don't open and count until everyone has put in their number. The person closet to without going over wins lunch. Just a bit of shop fun. He is a good guy. Have met him a few times at the shows. By the way, the highest number was 78 and the winner picked 55.

rob402

a lady once told me some guys said they were using the fellers catalog as a drinking game. every time you see his pic, you drink.