• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellers automatic account credits

gnubler

Nearly every time I place a web order with Fellers I receive an email a short time later stating some of the items are unavailable (usually these are smaller orders, like 10-yard of vinyl), and asking me to call them to see if something similar is available. The last two times this happened I called and told them to just cancel those items, and I'm told my account will automatically be credited within 3-5 days. Time before last, I was due a $100-ish credit. It never showed up on my credit card statement and after three calls to Fellers I gave up, wasn't worth the aggravation. Their operators said my query would be forwarded to the web order department and credit department, and that someone would contact me with some info, but they never did. Yesterday I called about an order where I was owed a $165 refund that never came, it had been 3 weeks. The operator did some checking and said it should show up within 3-5 days. 30 minutes later, there was the refund, they got right on it that time.

Just a heads up to check your credit card statement to make sure you're getting any refunds owed to you. Fellers strikes me as extremely disorganized and with lame customer service.

Johnny Best

You need to call on phone and when they do not have something it is not added or they find it some other location and ship it to you or the cosest
fellers location. Sometimes ordering off the internet is confusing and slow.
plus I like talking to old women with twang in their voices.

gnubler

The Fellers website will show it in stock and allows me to order it, then shortly after I get an email informing me that it's not available. Their system is a mess.
Calling Fellers on the phone is confusing and slow...

Johnny Best

The Fellers website will show it in stock and allows me to order it, then shortly after I get an email informing me that it's not available. Their system is a mess.
Calling Fellers on the phone is confusing and slow...
Do you ever have a day without confusion and problems.

Wrap Colorado

Wrap Colorado
This gives me a reason to setup my GSG account today. Fellers dropped the ball on multiple orders since they got bought out and now I’m wondering if I got refunds for these types of situations, but I’m not sure I have any way to check.

The Sign Goddess

Vinyl Slayer by trade
I've been really dissappointed in them since it sold. The website is never up to date. They would rather you call. I don't have time to talk to someone who has no idea about this industry to see if another "similar" product is available. My local rep stays in contact and I always let her know how I feel. It hasn't been cost effective to keep them as one of my top suppliers, they are a last resort now.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Fellers is one of our last resorts too.
My boss is old school, he calls in just about every order for everything. Says he always wants to hear a real person, with a name, verify what he wants, repeat it back, tell him if it's in stock or not, when/ how it will be delivered...
I guess the old timey way is still best, we rarely ever have problems or surprises.

Kchapin

It's definitely important to keep an eye on those credit card statements, especially with these kinds of situations.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Hey DL, is that you with the Leon Russell look in your avatar playing the drums.
Yup... Here's the full shot. Been doing that since I was 8.Had to hang it up a couple years ago due to health issues :(
I still have one of my kits set up out in a corner of the shop for when I get bored :cool:

Attachments

• BBTS_EC Outdoor show_B27.jpg
    BBTS_EC Outdoor show_B27.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 46

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
A few weeks ago, I ordered several yards of different colors of oracal 651. Along with some laminate. The laminate and 1 of the colors was here in Houston. The other colors were all in Oklahoma. I received the other colors before I got the items in Houston. I had expected the Houston items to get to me the next day, but they did not. I called the day I got the items from oklahoma and they told me they still hadn't sent them. They have discontinued their hot shot service. So, I asked them to hold it and I hired my own hotshot service to go get my items. He got there and was told they put the items on a UPS truck before he got there even though I told them to hold them. I am so disappointed in fellers these days.