• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

fellers cheetah lol

laserman70

First i get this one.
attachment.php

Product Announcement from CheetahWrap.com

*LIMITED EDITION* JUSTIN PATE SUPREME WRAP COLORS AT THE CHEAPEST PRICES ON THE NET

Voyage from sea to sky with Avery Dennison’s new line of Supreme Wrapping Film colors, inspired by internationally recognized professional graphics installer Justin Pate. These limited edition colors demonstrate the same performance and versatility you’ve come to expect with Avery Dennison’s existing Supreme Wrapping Films.

• Available in four limited edition colors:
    Gloss Pearl BlackGloss Pearl Bahama BlueGloss Metallic Milky WayGloss Metallic Meteorite
    • 25 yard roll and sold by the foot/yard
    • Save time on installation with a repositionable, bubble-free application with long-term removability
    • Out-of-the-box application - no printing or laminating required.
    • Limited release colors will ensure you'll stand out from the crowd

attachment.php

2 minutes after i get this one lol

attachment.php

Product Announcement from FELLERS

*LIMITED EDITION* JUSTIN PATE SUPREME WRAP COLORS

Voyage from sea to sky with Avery Dennison’s new line of Supreme Wrapping Film colors, inspired by internationally recognized professional graphics installer Justin Pate. These limited edition colors demonstrate the same performance and versatility you’ve come to expect with Avery Dennison’s existing Supreme Wrapping Films.

• Available in four limited edition colors:
      Gloss Pearl BlackGloss Pearl Bahama BlueGloss Metallic Milky WayGloss Metallic Meteorite
      • 25 yard roll and sold by the foot/yard
      • Save time on installation with a repositionable, bubble-free application with long-term removability
      • Out-of-the-box application - no printing or laminating required.
      • Limited release colors will ensure you'll stand out from the crowd

Attachments

• unnamed1.png
    unnamed1.png
    141.8 KB · Views: 149
  • unnamed2.jpg
    unnamed2.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 127
  • unnamed3.png
    unnamed3.png
    486.6 KB · Views: 144
  • unnamed4.png
    unnamed4.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 157
Last edited by a moderator:

rjssigns

Custom colors, just for Justin Pate...huh. Seems those are the same "exclusive" colors they developed for the owner of Giovanna wheels too. Imagine that...

Check your latest issue of Sign And Digital Graphics page 16.