• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellers = CheetahWrap

joshGN

Just got a postcard mailer for CheetahWrap.com. I went to the site and its backed by/is Fellers.

Interesting part is, the price on the site is less than the list prices in the Fellers catalog for the same material...

For example, Avery SW900 Gloss Black - 60in x 25yds - CW price = $471.25 Fellers Price = $515.00

Seems like this is their way around everyone's backlash to the open pricing on Fellers.com website and a good way of shooting themselves in the foot.

What is your take on this?

Typestries

More of the great race to the bottom, folks! This should become an interesting thread. The wholesale/retail line become even thinner.

This is a brand page for the CHEETAHWRAP.COM PROFESSIONAL AUTO WRAP CHEAPER AND FASTER trademark by FELLERS, Inc. in Tulsa, OK, 74145. Write a review about a product or service associated with this CHEETAHWRAP.COM PROFESSIONAL AUTO WRAP CHEAPER AND FASTER trademark. Or, contact the owner FELLERS, Inc. of the CHEETAHWRAP.COM PROFESSIONAL AUTO WRAP CHEAPER AND FASTER trademark by filing a request to communicate with the Legal Correspondent for licensing, use, and/or questions related to the CHEETAHWRAP.COM PROFESSIONAL AUTO WRAP CHEAPER AND FASTER trademark.
On Wednesday, September 10, 2014, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for CHEETAHWRAP.COM PROFESSIONAL AUTO WRAP CHEAPER AND FASTER by FELLERS, Inc., Tulsa, OK 74145. The USPTO has given the CHEETAHWRAP.COM PROFESSIONAL AUTO WRAP CHEAPER AND FASTER trademark serial number of 86390360. The current federal status of this trademark filing is NON-FINAL ACTION - MAILED. The correspondent listed for CHEETAHWRAP.COM PROFESSIONAL AUTO WRAP CHEAPER AND FASTER is MARK G. KACHIGIAN of HEAD, JOHNSON & KACHIGIAN, P.C., 228 W 17TH PL, TULSA, OK 74119-4608 . The CHEETAHWRAP.COM PROFESSIONAL AUTO WRAP CHEAPER AND FASTER trademark is filed in the category of Paper Goods and Printed Material . The description provided to the USPTO for CHEETAHWRAP.COM PROFESSIONAL AUTO WRAP CHEAPER AND FASTER is VINYL WRAP FOR APPLICATION TO VEHICLES, WALLS AND OTHER SURFACES.

Typestries

Wow, it's actually CHEAPER on cheetah wrap, its available by the foot not yard, and free ship is at $100. Thanks for the kick in the pants buddy!

klemgraphics

Think I'll tell my rep I'm done with them next time he calls. Selling at list prices is one thing but these prices are less than they what I can get it for. Shows how much they appreciate their customers that spend tens of thousands or more a year with them.

This is gonna get good....:popcorn:

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Yeah I don't think this is going to go over too well. Competing with your customers is not something I think is a good business model. I also checked - you do not even need to create and account or anything and "residential" is one of the default shipping options (nothing personal against those zero overhead shops that do this out of their house)...... I've already sent an email to our rep regarding this.

joshGN

I just got off the phone with my sales rep(who has never called on me)...and she doesnt understand what the problem is...LOL

mikeinpdx

Obviously undercutting your customers seems like a pretty bad idea. But I would imagine you can always go to your fellers rep and ask them to beat/match that pricing. At the very least, it would be funny to hear why they couldn't.

That said, there's still the issue of getting an installer if you're Joe Consumer. I would think CheetahWrap ( kind of funny -- sounds like CheaterWrap) is just targeting the independent installer.

Jack Knight1979

yeah, I love that an independent installer can buy short run vinyl for cheaper than I can. Considering I send Fellers on the high end of five figures in sales each year for the last decade. Screw them.

tomence

Fellers just raised my prices out of nowhere, saying that material costs went up, then i decided to give Grimco a shot and matched every single price that i had with Fellers. So if Grimco can do it why not Fellers, why increase prices on materials that i buy almost every other day.

I am glad this came up so i don't feel bad about leaving Fellers.

CanuckSigns

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Fellers only sells vinyl and banner material correct? where as Grimco sells sheet goods as well? Fellers doesn't exist up here, but grimco has always been great to us, they deliver on their own tucks which is a huge plus when you are buying oversize things like sheet goods and such.

nikdoobs

I don't believe they are in any way affiliated with Fellers. If they were they'd have this badass mother****er on their home page wearing a cheetah skin cowboy hat.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 10632202_325822097580676_1515389673_n.jpg
    10632202_325822097580676_1515389673_n.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 508

Typestries

just wait till the fellers lovin volume wrap and color change shops that built fellers to what it is, start having folks roll in with their own vinyl, expecting them to install.

Or when the independent "installer" undercuts the pro shop.

It's inevitable.

At the same time, the growth could be explosive for fellers and the vinyl manufacturers. No hardware to buy, all labor. Get the prices to the vehicle owners lower, speed adoption of the concept by a broader audience, and you see where this is going.

Prepare to continue to have your wages squelched.

d fleming

I changed from the cowboy to tubelite and have gotten better service, more reliable product delivery and better pricing on every item without having to ask for it. Fellers gets as much as they can wherever they can. There is no uniformity in their pricing whatsoever.My buddy down the street gets different pricing on the same items I used to buy.

reQ

We don't have fellers in Canada and as far as i can judge, we did not miss anything. All the time i see topics about them, they are trying to sell retail direct. For me, its like they spit in your face @ laugh at the same time.
Would never deal with company that does stuff like that.

DirtyD

I don't believe they are in any way affiliated with Fellers. If they were they'd have this badass mother****er on their home page wearing a cheetah skin cowboy hat.

attachment.php

Thats the exact same truck on the flyer in the mail

Attachments

• 20150326_150131.jpg
    20150326_150131.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 135