• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellers.Com any good?

trakers

Anyone? Beuller? Anyone?

I called Oracal for a sample card since my cutter vendor wanted to charge me 10 bucks for one (Yeah like *that* is going to happen.... not!).

Oracal was, of course, happy to send some cards out and reccomended I contact fellers.com to buy their vinyl product.

Anyone do business with fellers.com with any success?

Pat Whatley

Every day. Fellers is awesome...free shipping with a $75 order, they've always got any color vinyl I need in one of their locations, nice people on the phone, and fast! Most of our orders ship the same day. Since they've got locations everywhere you're probably only 1 day away for delivery.

Fellers is good.

trakers

Thanks. We have one within an hour or so. Good to hear you have had a good experience with them. I just D/L their catalog and it is overwhelming. Lots of items for sure.

ChiknNutz

R U kidding? You been livin' under a rock or what? Fellers is GREAT, and I think is about the largest supplier in the nation! FYI, used to be known as Ameriban, recently changed the name to Fellers...the owner's last name.

OldPaint

SHINE RITE VINYL .....FELLERS home brand is all i use....
called them today asked for a year to date total of all i spent with them this year....emailed me total...eaider then doin it in my quicken.......i buy 95% of my stuff from them

trakers

Man I am thick today. I could have sworn I searched for "fellers" in the forums earlier today and it didn't return but one result. Now I get like 10,000. Oh well, I'll blame it on... hmm... DOH!

Anyway, thanks for all the great feedback, sounds like fellers is an excellent company to do business with.

The lady at Oracal was excellent also.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Fellers is the best place, far and away ahead of whomever is in second place, to order when you know exactly what you want. If you want technical advice on any of their products, call someone else. The Fellers employees are polite and helpful but, in general, are order takers and don't have a real clue as to technical and/or applications insight into any of their products.

If they were to provide their numerous locations with roll splitters they would get even more of my business.

gbahue

So, we have a local supplier of sign making material and I tell my people that it is a failure to plan when we have to use them. The local supplier is consistantly priced higher. We get products from Fellers when promised and they have even upgraded shipping when I have a large order and some of the product is stocked across country. They focus on customer service and are easy to deal with. Call them and ask for a catalog. 1-800-654-8405. There's tons o' product and lots of good product information.

Manage your clients delivery expectations and grow margin!

g

Steve C.

Get to know your local rep. on a first name basis. Call him/her for tech. info.
in you need it. If they don't know they will fined out. Also don't be afraid to
ask for special pricing.....I always pay below catalog prices. Sometimes saving
as much as $50 to $75 on large rolls of print material.

jmb474

Shop with Fellers here too. Usually have what I need in the local warehouse, and if they don't they get it to me quickly.

signs2trade

i buy all i can from fellers. i never try to beat them down on price because i dont like people doing that to me....the only thing i will do is to ask them to match another competors price on the same product if they can......
fellers is a great company to do business with

jimbo

We've used Fellers . . good service, quick delivery, very professional and helpful . .. got warehouses close by amost wherever you are.
jim

3dsignco

Great Company to deal with.. Always in stock someplace and sevice next to none..
:thumb:
Just lose the 10 gallon Cowboy Hat. :rolleyes: