Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fellers.Com any good?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by trakers, Apr 20, 2007.

1. trakers

trakers Very Active Member

Mar 31, 2007
    Midwest
    Anyone? Beuller? Anyone?

I called Oracal for a sample card since my cutter vendor wanted to charge me 10 bucks for one (Yeah like *that* is going to happen.... not!).

Oracal was, of course, happy to send some cards out and reccomended I contact fellers.com to buy their vinyl product.

Anyone do business with fellers.com with any success?

Tags:
  2. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    Every day. Fellers is awesome...free shipping with a $75 order, they've always got any color vinyl I need in one of their locations, nice people on the phone, and fast! Most of our orders ship the same day. Since they've got locations everywhere you're probably only 1 day away for delivery.

Fellers is good.

3. trakers

Mar 31, 2007
    Midwest
    Thanks. We have one within an hour or so. Good to hear you have had a good experience with them. I just D/L their catalog and it is overwhelming. Lots of items for sure.

4. Mike Paul

Mike Paul Major Contributor

Dec 30, 2003
    NJ
    Fellers is a great supplier.
    They sell everything and always have it in stock.:wink:

5. Sign Prophet

Sign Prophet Member

Jan 5, 2007
    Yes! Fellers is GREAT!

6. Sign Works

Sign Works Very Active Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Sacramento, CA
    Fellers has been my main supplier for about 5 years now, pretty responsible compared to others.

7. ChiknNutz

ChiknNutz Major Contributor

Apr 18, 2003
    R U kidding? You been livin' under a rock or what? Fellers is GREAT, and I think is about the largest supplier in the nation! FYI, used to be known as Ameriban, recently changed the name to Fellers...the owner's last name.

8. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

SHINE RITE VINYL .....FELLERS home brand is all i use....
    called them today asked for a year to date total of all i spent with them this year....emailed me total...eaider then doin it in my quicken.......i buy 95% of my stuff from them

9. trakers

Mar 31, 2007
    Midwest
    Man I am thick today. I could have sworn I searched for "fellers" in the forums earlier today and it didn't return but one result. Now I get like 10,000. Oh well, I'll blame it on... hmm... DOH!

Anyway, thanks for all the great feedback, sounds like fellers is an excellent company to do business with.

The lady at Oracal was excellent also.

10. mladams7259

mladams7259 Very Active Member

Sep 7, 2006
    Fellers Rocks......nuff Said

11. bob

bob Major Contributor

Nov 4, 2005
    earth
    Fellers is the best place, far and away ahead of whomever is in second place, to order when you know exactly what you want. If you want technical advice on any of their products, call someone else. The Fellers employees are polite and helpful but, in general, are order takers and don't have a real clue as to technical and/or applications insight into any of their products.

If they were to provide their numerous locations with roll splitters they would get even more of my business.

12. Replicator

Replicator Major Contributor

Nov 19, 2006
    Sun City, AZ
    Fellers Rules !

13. Pro Signs & Graphix

Pro Signs & Graphix Very Active Member

Apr 18, 2006
    Now that is a true statement! Common sense would indicate that they would have a few strategically placed.

14. gbahue

gbahue Member

Feb 28, 2007
    So, we have a local supplier of sign making material and I tell my people that it is a failure to plan when we have to use them. The local supplier is consistantly priced higher. We get products from Fellers when promised and they have even upgraded shipping when I have a large order and some of the product is stocked across country. They focus on customer service and are easy to deal with. Call them and ask for a catalog. 1-800-654-8405. There's tons o' product and lots of good product information.

Manage your clients delivery expectations and grow margin!

g

15. Pro Image

Pro Image Major Contributor

Nov 28, 2005
    Another Fellers customer here...............

16. Steve C.

Steve C. Very Active Member

May 22, 2003
    Get to know your local rep. on a first name basis. Call him/her for tech. info.
    in you need it. If they don't know they will fined out. Also don't be afraid to
    ask for special pricing.....I always pay below catalog prices. Sometimes saving
    as much as $50 to $75 on large rolls of print material.

17. jmb474

jmb474 Member

Shop with Fellers here too. Usually have what I need in the local warehouse, and if they don't they get it to me quickly.

18. signs2trade

signs2trade Active Member

i buy all i can from fellers. i never try to beat them down on price because i dont like people doing that to me....the only thing i will do is to ask them to match another competors price on the same product if they can......
    fellers is a great company to do business with

19. jimbo

jimbo New Member

Dec 19, 2006
    We've used Fellers . . good service, quick delivery, very professional and helpful . .. got warehouses close by amost wherever you are.
    jim

20. 3dsignco

3dsignco Active Member

Feb 19, 2007
    Great Company to deal with.. Always in stock someplace and sevice next to none..
    :thumb:
    Just lose the 10 gallon Cowboy Hat. :rolleyes: