• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellers cutting vinyl?

Mikeifg

I have a customer fron Oklahoma, who had seen some work I did for a local marching band. They want the same type of trailer designed. No problem. Then I asked about producing the graphics and one of the people in the highschools bands parents works for Fellers so they are going to get it done thru there. I have no problem selling artwork to another shop. But my SUPPLIER?..

Mikeifg

I'm thinking the person who works for Fellers would have a local sign shop cut the graphics for them.

omgsideburns

Why when they access to the equipment?

If I worked at F*** and my kid went to school, you can bet I'd try and support the school the best I can with the least hurt on my wallet before I worried about supporting local business.

I guess what I'm saying is you're not losing business. Better Frank donate it to the school than it coming out of your pocket when some parent or student comes begging for the donation, and chances are they would have gone without before paying for it.