• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellers early morning phone issues ?

ronl1975

Is it me or does this happen to someone else out there ? Most of the time I place a Fellers order during their opening hour, the original customer service rep can't hear me. I call back immediately and they can hear me. I call from my cell phone, in my office in the same spot during every order. I use my cell from the same spot and other people hear me just fine during the same timeframe. Besides if I call Fellers during the day, they hear me just fine. WTH ?

wildside

....................can you hear me now?.....................................how bout now?.................................................now?.................................

Si Allen

Hahahahahaaaaa....are you near a freeway or major road?

Seems that during "rush hour" cell phones suck big time....since everyone is using all the available cell towers.

ronl1975

lol yes I do live near a major road ... no I can sit in the same spot and get off of the phone with my wife then call Fellers sitting in the same spot and they are like .. hello .. hello... this is Fellers hello... hello .. I hang up call right back in the same spot and boom order placed. LOL

MachServTech

lol yes I do live near a major road ... no I can sit in the same spot and get off of the phone with my wife then call Fellers sitting in the same spot and they are like .. hello .. hello... this is Fellers hello... hello .. I hang up call right back in the same spot and boom order placed. LOL

I think they just don't like you

denniss

I'm not a big fan of Fellers, their sales rep talked to me like a used car salesman. We got a quote from tham and it was like "i'll make you a deal" type crap.