• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellers/Grimco are they open Friday?

I guess in the holiday rush, I managed to not check my ink supplies and had one of my top clients need a quick trailer install over the weekend as they scored a huge contract.

Does any one know if Grimco or Fellers are open tomorrow?

thesignguy1986

Not sure about Fellers but I do know Grimco is NOT OPEN. That's atleast what my sales guy said since he called wed to see if there was anything I need since they weren't going to be open friday

Well, that is opposite of what I'd like to hear haha! Fingers crossed for fellers.

If anyone can shed some light if they are for certain if they are or not, That'd be awesome!

Bingham Signs

I did the same thing

Just called Fellers and they were closed til Monday. I had been working out of town all week and didn't check ink level on my mutoh 1324. It's out and now I am in a little panic. What do I do now, since it will be Tues. before I can get ink and cartridge has been empty for a day? I am totally new to owning a printer, so I haven't had to deal with this before. Always been a hand painter and wishing today that I would have just stuck with that!

Is there a way to soak the head for 5 days? I had one guy in the past suggest that, but he dealt with much larger and different printers.

JgS

Call around and see if any sign shops in your area are open and can print the wrap for you.

thesignguy1986

I don't have a Mutoh but on my roland and mimaki if it is ink low then it should be enough for 4 or 5 days to just sit and cycle I would think. If not I would be looking quickly at options and figuring something out there is sat shipping from UPS though expensive they will ship something overnight if you can find. Just call around and look for your ink you use and pnch in on google you'll be fine

Does it matter? Aren't FedEx and UPS closed Friday?

I'm 1 hour driving distance away. I would be charging a rush fee to customer for the unexpected rush any how would make the drive more than worth it.

Both are closed unfortunately, But I did call a competitor and they are selling me supplies(Thank goodness).