• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellers installation school?

TheSnowman

I thought my class was one of the last ones, at least that they uploaded pictures, etc, up to their website from, and that was AT LEAST three years ago. I don't remember for sure when it was though. That's a thing of the past though. I think it kinda tanked after Jody & Sergio left. I know Sean was still there running it, but not sure who else.

EricRamse

I saw on Fellers' website that they don't actually teach classes, but there are certified shops that offer classes and certification. Anyway, we're somewhere between novice and intermediate in terms of our skills and would like to advance them and get sharper BEFORE the job comes in. More techniques, skills, tricks, etc.

cha88

ERIC roland is having an install at richard childress racing in NC in Mid November...idk what kind of machine you have or if you need to have a roland to attend or not...