• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellers prices going up big time..

Got some stuff in today and check out the prices on the invoice.

2012 Catalog price = $33.00
Invoice price = $41.00

I called to see what is going on and they said all of the prices in the catalog don't matter and to get the true price you must check online.
Also that prices have been gonna up for the past couple of weeks.

I love fellers but this is getting out of hand.
:banghead:

jkdbjj

Got some stuff in today and check out the prices on the invoice.

2012 Catalog price = $33.00
Invoice price = $41.00

I called to see what is going on and they said all of the prices in the catalog don't matter and to get the true price you must check online.
Also that prices have been gonna up for the past couple of weeks.

I love fellers but this is getting out of hand.
:banghead:
Just get a hold of your sales rep, and have them put fixed pricing on your account. That is what we do, and prices have hardly ever increased.

J

john1

I'm not a Fellers fan. I always find their prices higher than my current vendor and they are supposed to be this and move this much vinyl and that. I guess it's cause my current vendor i been dealing with for 6 years now gives me free shipping on ANYTHING. Including 1 squeegee if i somehow needed just 1 and i get it next day. Fellers is next day but like to charge $10 on shipping on a package of 50 swabs for my Roland for example. It's crazy.

I don't do a lot of business with them which is probably why but oh well my other vendor treats me just right and isn't advertising the owner like they are a model.