• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellers

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
We've been with Frank since he and his uncle started American Banner in 1986. Our customer number is #4. That's how long we've been a customer. Granted, as they removed more and more from their catalog, we get less, but we still get phenomenal service, quality and prices. We used to get our screen supplies from them, brushes, banners and all kinds of other stuff, but now... it's mostly just vinyl. There isn't another company around with their abilities.
Ya might find someone to beat a price here or there, but when it comes to integrity, nobody has more than Frank himself. :thumb::thumb::thumb: three Yahoos to Frankie................

Did they deliver by Wells Fargo stagecoach in those days or was it Pony Express?

wayne k
guam usa

tattoo.dan

I am glad so many have had great success with Fellers. I believe it depends on the location..cuz all of your reasons for wanting to stay with them and being treated great...

that was my reason for leaving. sucked to cuz I really like oracal! lol

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Did they deliver by Wells Fargo stagecoach in those days or was it Pony Express?

wayne k
guam usa

Nope.

They had an old Navajo Indian runner named Falling Rock. He was so good, Frank in later years had yellow diamond shaped signs put up all around the country in his honor.

falling rock.jpg

XL-Color Corp

I emailed late at night so i couldnt call. And I may have ended up using it eventually. But there prices are a bit higher than others. I also ended up buying from the other local place anyways. And fellers charges me tax because i cant show proof of my permit to make sales, and they wont just take the number, they want a picture of it. and the state is taking forever to send me a new one. Already got the return labels. Now i have to drive to a UPS location to drop it off which is probably further than fellers itself.
Never using fellers again.
Obviously it was a commision hungry salesman that put this order in.
Here is exactly what i wrote to them in the email... No more no less!

Is this available in the Pawtucket RI location?
Clear Orajet 3651 in 36" or 54"
Oraguard 210 36"

Does that sound like im placing an order?

For one - once you have your Resellers ID # they will credit you any tax they charged you from the date your ID became active or up to 1 year which ever comes first.

Also it makes no sense to drive all over the place to return it, the money you saved buying local you have now lost in your time and fuel.

AceSignsOnline

I should clarify something so that my previous post isn't taken the wrong way...

I definitely think Frank is a nut, so I will certainly not be retracting my statement. However, I've been called a nut as well, so no problems there. And Feller's is great to deal with. They stock quite a bit for us right here in Little Rock, and if I call before 11:00am to place an order for my typical consumables, I see the courier bringing it in the facility no later than 3:00 the same afternoon. Also, my rep loves to haggle as much as I do. They have pretty much all of my business.

Mosh

On the sales tax deal, they just sent me a form to fill out. I didn't have to shown them anything, just fill in my tax # and information and e-mailed a copy of THEIR form to them.

Dennis422

I should clarify something so that my previous post isn't taken the wrong way...

I definitely think Frank is a nut, so I will certainly not be retracting my statement. However, I've been called a nut as well, so no problems there. And Feller's is great to deal with. Also, my rep loves to haggle as much as I do. They have pretty much all of my business.

Right on the money with this

401Graphics

On the sales tax deal, they just sent me a form to fill out. I didn't have to shown them anything, just fill in my tax # and information and e-mailed a copy of THEIR form to them.
Interesting. ill ask them again, and see what happens

Charlie J

Wouldn't you think that Fellers would have an online store set up by now? Everyone else has it. If I order from Wensco before 4am, I have it by 9am.

brian_fellers

It's always best to CALL!!

It's always best to CALL is for your only checking stock!!
So I emailed fellers the other day to see if they had 3651 clear, and 210 in stock at my local fellers 15 min away from me. Never got an answer from them. But UPS shows up today with the 2 rolls! Hellooooooo! When did i give permission to go ahead and charge my card and ship this?! Morons! Now I'm waiting on a return shipping label to be emailed to me. :banghead:

brian_fellers

Wouldn't you think that Fellers would have an online store set up by now? Everyone else has it. If I order from Wensco before 4am, I have it by 9am.
FELLERS actually DOES have a way to place orders online, it's not very user friendly yet. However, Frank still believes in the "old fashioned" person to person communication when placing orders, which is also why he has an outside sales rep which covers every territory, in every single state in the country. Find out who your "outside sales rep" is, and he/she will come visit with you I'm sure. :smile:

brian_fellers

Russian Roullette?

Phone calls > emails. Terms > credit cards.

Also, does anyone else 'LOL' whenever they're on hold and hear the Cowboy talk about how it's like playing "Russian Roulette" when dealing with other distributors? Seriously, that guy is a nut.

Ok, I'll probably get in "trouble" for saying this, and I know it's not allowed.....but I'm gonna say it anyways. Can his voice be annoying on the voicemail? I'm sure it can be, to "some" people. But let me tell you this, Fellers is truly a class act company, with a owner who truly cares about his employees, and his customers. This is coming from someone who has worked sales for 3 different major distributors out there. (Grimco, Tubelite, and Advantage) FELLERS is the ONLY distributor I've worked for that actually has AIR CONDITIONING in ALL 73 of their 8,000 Sq. Ft+ warehouses. Why? Because it truly is CRITICAL to keep vinyl stored at temperatures between 72-28 degrees Fahrenheit. So, Frank doesn't cut cost (overhead) by making his workers work in 90+ degree warehouses, and by having his customers get "old" vinyl. I was AMAZED when I started working for Fellers to see how a TRUE distributor should operate. So, not only is FELLERS the largest vinyl distributor in the COUNTRY, and the largest wrap provider in the WORLD, he is also a class act guy, who truly does care about his employees, AND his customers. There, I said it, and now I'm sure I'll get the "rathe" from signs.101 :notworthy:

John Butto

Ok, I'll probably get in "trouble" for saying this, and I know it's not allowed.....but I'm gonna say it anyways. Can his voice be annoying on the voicemail? I'm sure it can be, to "some" people. But let me tell you this, Fellers is truly a class act company, with a owner who truly cares about his employees, and his customers. This is coming from someone who has worked sales for 3 different major distributors out there. (Grimco, Tubelite, and Advantage) FELLERS is the ONLY distributor I've worked for that actually has AIR CONDITIONING in ALL 73 of their 8,000 Sq. Ft+ warehouses. Why? Because it truly is CRITICAL to keep vinyl stored at temperatures between 72-28 degrees Fahrenheit. So, Frank doesn't cut cost (overhead) by making his workers work in 90+ degree warehouses, and by having his customers get "old" vinyl. I was AMAZED when I started working for Fellers to see how a TRUE distributor should operate. So, not only is FELLERS the largest vinyl distributor in the COUNTRY, and the largest wrap provider in the WORLD, he is also a class act guy, who truly does care about his employees, AND his customers. There, I said it, and now I'm sure I'll get the "rathe" from signs.101 :notworthy:
I agree with you on Fellers doing a great job. Have been a happy customer with them for years. When you call to see if they have a particular product they will work with you to find it and take care of the shipping and it always arrives on the time they told you.

AceSignsOnline

re: "Russian Roulette"

Hahaha I agree that Feller's is awesome in every way imaginable. I was merely pointing out that his "Russian roulette" comment was somewhat morbid in a rather hilarious way.

ETA: Forgot to mention... They pulled that gem off of their phone server. It was worth a few laughs while it lasted.