• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellers

jhd

anyone else facing extended delivery times with fellers? Seems that they have nothing in stock, or if it is in stock it comes from across the country.
What happened to the good ole' days when you could call and have your order the next day. Are there any other sign supply companies that have the next day service?

ABPGraphics

just ran into this for a big job - I am in Utah and the closest they have my materials is Memphis and Kansas city for standard HP colors - Happens a lot - but I did get a hold of my area rep and he will bring in whatever I need and stock it in Salt lake for me

Ken1f

No problem here. They saved my rear the other day. A day before the job was due I called my first supplier to find out where my order was only to find out that the vinyl had been backordered. Called Fellers and had it the next morning....thanks Frank.

Jack Knight1979

I've had to bitch and moan to keep my warehouse stocked with my supplies.
I can tell you that if I have to hear about Frank and his fresh vinyl one more time I'm going to scream.

Seriously try using more than one ad when you're one hold. I practically hear Frank selling me on his fresh white vinyl while I'm falling to sleep.

I DON'T GIVE A S*&T!!!!

jhd

I understand on some of the "rare" colors of vinyl, but banner material, 3mIJ80c and standard colors......I just dont get it.

SignosaurusRex

Having the same problem here. Half the time when I need an ORACAL, they don't have it in stock at the local branch, but they sure have plenty of Avery. :frustrated:

speedmedia

hahaha, usually I get my stuff from Fellers next day unless, they send it to Texas, which they have done several times. I find that the customer service at these places is pretty laughable. Nobody knows the products or the answers to any questions either.

Kurt

phototec

Called Fellers and had it the next morning....thanks Frank.

I very seriously doubt Frank had anything to do with getting your order shipped.... He was most likely out on a photo shoot getting ready for his next catalog photos.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ken1f

I very seriously doubt Frank had anything to do with getting your order shipped.... He was most likely out on a photo shoot getting ready for his next catalog photos.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Really? I thought he did it all himself.:cool:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We're finding that they're keeping a much more lax attitude on stocking most items. They are really gearing up towards the wrapping industry more and more. Many items are becoming 'special order' products and our having to wait an extra few days for things, which generally isn't a problem seems to be more the norm.

Besides, everyone is feeling the slowed down economy on all fronts.... except the gasoline companies.......

d fleming

We're finding that they're keeping a much more lax attitude on stocking most items. They are really gearing up towards the wrapping industry more and more. Many items are becoming 'special order' products and our having to wait an extra few days for things, which generally isn't a problem seems to be more the norm.

Besides, everyone is feeling the slowed down economy on all fronts.... except the gasoline companies.......

Boy isn't that the truth. I just filled both tanks on the service truck and dang near fainted.

njshorts

They usually stock what I need in Tampa, saved me when I ran out of ink 2 days ago.

Overall though, we have a GREAT rep at Grimco that we're using for everything but inks and Oracal.

Pat Whatley

Really? I thought he did it all himself.:cool:

Remember the old Ameriban catalogs that always had the pictures of Frank in his garage sewing banners? You know, back in the days when he'd give up a couple of photo spaces for pictures of his wife and kids.

ionsigns

Here in NE Indiana I can get it from FELLERS Ohio, Indianapolis, Chicago (2 area) and right here in Fort Wayne...the Illinois locations I can even skip a time zone and order later. Sorry u live in UT. Beautiful country but customers need to understand you all are not central to commerce. :(

Freese

Whenever I need pretty much anything I can have Grimco get it to me next day.

And they stock pretty much everything...haven't had an issue.

ionsigns

fellers is terrible.

Again...the part of the country you live in is beautiful but just because Frank's ego is as big as THE WHOLE ROCKY MOUNTAINS does not mean that Feller's company does not give good service to a majority of their customers. Sucks in CO? Sorry. Grimco, Earl Mich. SignMart. Who is YOUR panacea? Customers who cannot plan need to learn to wait.