• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fence signs

Deaton Design

Im doing some 4x4 coro signs for a local high school, baseball shaped.
They want to install the signs on the fencing in a way that they can take them down after every game or so. Apparently they saw another school that did it that way, but didnt ask what they used to attach in such a way that they could easily be taken down and put back up. Any ideas? If they sell quite a few of these, it could get time consuming I would think. Thanks!

Mosh

We do these types. We put grommets in them and they simply use some wire and hang them up. Some stay up all seson so they use zip ties on them.

Pat Whatley

John, my nephews school does that. The school is out in the sticks and they had a problem with people shooting the signs (yes, rednecks) so now they only put them up at game time.

I do them in 1/2" coro with deep grommets in them. They put them on the fence with bungee balls looped through the grommets. They take only minutes to put them up and take them down.

diverscott

I like the thick zip ties for areas with a high volume of student foot traffic. They're a bit tougher to break than the thin zip ties- usually requiring wire cutters or scissors to take off. For low traffic areas, the bungee ball and velcro strap ideas are nice and convenient. In our area (also in the sticks), if students walk past something, they tend to mess with it. During evening games, it is not uncommon for fans of the visiting team to swipe home team signage.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
i would use zip ties as well....it's not a reusable option, but would be the easiest for the school as far installation goes...

signgal

It's windy here... we recommend bungee cords for anything temporary. Grommets, bungee cords... you got yourself one easy to remove and install sign.

I thought every guys solution was duct tape, silicone or bungee cords!!! LOL