• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Few problems with rockhopper and ultima

msenjur

Hello again!

Yesterday i printed some small pictures (7x5cm), and quality was very bad! In pictures here, you can see, how some stripes are visible! i try to set Step Adjust, default is on 0.00%, but when i try to set it to -0.40% i can't! i can only set it -1.00% and more, but it didn't help anyway...

And black, on full black print, i don't know if is it visible on pictures, but there are some stains in it, like there would be too much colour, that has no where to go... i don't know english expresion... maybe spill would be right! i don't know what causes all these problems? profiles?

And how do i use Cleaning cassete?

and problem with ultima cutter...
you can see how ugly letters are... I cleaned the knife, set it to right, do all the offset tests, and even on that tests, circles aren't right... But when i do contour cutting, lines are ok!

here are pictures of cutting and printing...
http://www.moj-album.com/uredi/msenjur/12529635/?stran=1

bjones

are you using an icc profile appropriate for banner material?

Wheres that font from you're cutting? or is it a logo you downloaded somewhere?

toddot

We have been having the same exact problem with our FalconOutdoor I for the last year... New Heads , New Cleaning station, sent samples to Mutoh and had no answers. I think it may be in the circuit board? Anyway we need to print at 720 dpi and don't have too many issues with printing. The red for some reason shows what resembles banding but the rest of the colors look acceptable although not like it was when it was ne 3 years ago. And of course, the warranty is expired. What rip do you use?

Jackpine

Maintenance station. This is one unit you can get from through a Mutoh dealer and shipped from Mutoh. It includes pump, cap station, motor wiper assembly all in one unit. For a Falcon Jr they cost about $350.00 US.
easysign!

what is MS station?

msenjur

so, you think it is MS Station? How could i check, if it is realy that? So, i won't buy something, and the problem will still be there...

why do you think this problem even shows up? not enough cleaning?

Last edited: