• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Few weird problems with rockhopperJr.

msenjur

Hello!

Today my day started very badly! First, i printed some things, and i noticed that gray (should be 50% black) has too much reds and i guess not enough yellow. But i leave it to print 'till end. Then later there was some red text on print, and it was almost magenta red. Ok, must be some problem with yellow. After it printed everything i did nozlle check and all colours are shown, so, there was no problem with delivering yellow color into print head.
Things that may couse that:
- i have yellow and black unoriginal, other colours are still original - i'm waiting to empty them.
- i was putting head in low position, but than i put it back on high...

Than i thought unoriginal colour isn't so strong as original, so i replaced yellow and black with original. Than do a lot of printing, so that finally original colours came through. But i noticed, that printer is spitting much too much color. I don't know the exprecion for what im try to say. Colours doesn't dry nice, they are spilled, or something like that... I the morning it didn't print so much colour! Could be profiles the problem?

Attachments

• Picture 022_resize.jpg
    Picture 022_resize.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Picture 021_resize.jpg
    Picture 021_resize.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 56
  • Picture 020_resize.jpg
    Picture 020_resize.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Picture 019_resize.jpg
    Picture 019_resize.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

randya

Profiles determine how much each and what proportions are printed.

This however, looks like bad media, or wrong media with the splotchy appearance.