• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fiberglass marker posts

Tony McD

Any leads to a wholesaler that carries fiberglass marking posts like used to mark gas and water lines?

I need to quote quantities of 100, 200 and 500 of these.

Looked at one of the gas line posts up the road from my shop, and it's a basically flat post about 4" wide with a decal on it.
Google found Omega Marking Company which looks like the gas one up the road.

Customer would like them to be 8' in length and blue in color to mark water lines.
Omega has them in a 6' length which might work if that's whats available.

Just checking to see if there is a wholesaler for these.
Thank you,
Tony

Hey Tony,

I hate to post a shameless plug, so I'll keep this brief. Just wanting to be helpful in your search.

We (Pannier Graphics) are a manufacturer of fiberglass embedded signs. Signs, tags, markers, you name it. We do work for DPW organizations all the time. You can check out some of our work here (http://panniergraphics.com/signs/commercialandsafety.php), along with the rest of our site.

You mention 8' in length - that is big! But that is something we can easily handle. All our signs come with a 10-year warranty.

If you are interested, either let me know, or you can contact us through our site (http://panniergraphics.com/contactus.php).

Good luck in your search - and I apologize again for the shameless plug!
Jon

Uh-Oh.... :popcorn:
Might want to read the TOS for S-101...

I understand completely - was worried about posting to begin with. But I didn't see anyone else responding with ideas, so thought I'd help out. I'm happy to take the post down - just let me know, or remove it. Last thing I want to do is make waves.

Jon

tbullo

Superunknown
Try Carsonite.com they have some parks and rec post in 8'. We have used carsonite around here for marking bike trials.

Tony McD

Thanks for the replies...but this post was from a year ago and the job is long gone.
If the need comes up again, I will know where to look.