Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fibron Red Over Fibron White Heatpress Vinyl Not Sticking?

Discussion in 'Printwear' started by printman716, Oct 9, 2010.

1. printman716

printman716 Member

Feb 20, 2006
    I am applying a small square piece of red and green Fibron Over White Fibron, The Green Is Sticking And The Red's Not! I have To Repress The finished Piece with another 14 Seconds.....It seems to be working but will it come off in the wash and will I have to do this job over? also I made a cutout so the red and green will go right on the shirt but the red will not stick at all??? I atached a photo to show you.....Phil

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Mike_Koval

Mike_Koval Active Member

Mar 20, 2008
    Uniontown, PA
    Not familiar with this brand, but is it a PVC or a PU based vinyl? PVC heat applied films do not stick to one another.

If it is not sticking to the garment, could be a possible bad roll or red.

Also check time, temp and pressure setting on the press to make sure they are in line with the recommended application instructions.

3. Finishline Signs

Finishline Signs Active Member

Jul 3, 2008
    Crestview, FL
    I have not used the FiberOn before but it sounds like a bad roll. Have you used the red on any other shirts before or did you get just for this job?