• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

File does not show up in Cut Server!!!!

jlhmartin

Hi, I'm at my wit's end right now... Yesterday I sat down to print some decals on our HP L26500 and die cut them on our Summa D140. I had just printed and die cut SUCCESSFULLY some decals last week with no issues.
Unfortunately, yesterday was different!!! The cut file would not generate in Cut Server after I printed the decals. The cut file was generated when I printed the files to our HP 9000s, which was a great work around in a pinch, but I need to find and fix whatever is causing the file not to generate on Cut Server when I print on the L26500. I have not altered any quick sets or reinstalled any cutters or printers within the last month.
I'm working on v10.2... The file was an eps with the cut contour spot color named correctly and everything.
I compared my two quick sets from the HP 9000 and HP L26500 and they match up! I restarted everything and I'm still having this issue this morning.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!!!